Tuesday 9 June 2020

*CCC GENESIS GLOBAL DAILY LIGHT DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*: *TOPIC: LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD*







"Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you."(Proverbs 4:25, NIV)
What are you looking at today? I don’t mean in the natural, but in the spiritual. What is in the forefront of your mind and heart? Are you constantly dwelling on your problems or things that have happened in your past? In the natural, you will move in the direction that your eyes are looking.

 In the spiritual, it works the same way. Whatever you focus your mind and heart on, you will move toward. That’s why this verse tells us to look straight ahead.


If you are constantly dwelling on your problems or things in your past, wondering “what if”, then there is a possible stagnation. But if you choose to forgive and release the past, then you can focus on what is ahead of you and begin to move forward. 

God doesn’t want you to live in the past. He wants you to meditate on His goodness and believe His promises so that you can keep growing. God is a creative God, and He has designed a wonderful future for you. Look straight ahead so you can see it and move forward into the life of victory God has promised!


*Praise and worship*
Prayer Guide:
1. Oh God of Israel, I look up to you, direct my path in the journey of life in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, surround me with people who will give me wise, sound and godly counsel in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, establish in my life, friendships and relationships that will make me better spiritually, financially, academically, maritally and in every other area of my life in Jesus name.
4. Lord Jesus, let our relationship be so deep and intimate everyday of my life in Jesus name.
5. Every arrow of wickedness preventing my rain of mercy: Be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Mercy of God move me forward to where ‘am suppose to be, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let there be a way for me in the wilderness, in the name of Jesus.
8. By the mercy of God let every valley in my life bring forth water, in the name of Jesus.
9. I shall not labor for another to enjoy, in the name of Jesus.
10. By the mercy of God: I shall not plant for another to harvest, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All round News