Tuesday 9 June 2020

DAILY LIGHT DEVOTIONAL GUIDE: *TOPIC: STEPPING INTO YOUR INCREASE & GREATNESS*



*Scriptural reading:*

“Increase thou my greatness, and turn again and comfort me.” Psalm. 71: 21
The context of “increase”, “greatness” and “comfort” are the keywords.
To INCREASE means to: Breakthrough/Force through. Breaking forth is coming out of the cocoon that is holding us in; out of the cage that is enclosing and restricting us.

Darkness does not need an invitation to come into your life; same way, if you do not have a higher power, the devil can send decrease into your life, but when God increases you, you’ll experience the grace to break and force through.

When you increase, it means you are bigger in quantity, strength and number; it means you are waxing stronger. God created everything with the capacity to grow; therefore, we are not expected to be on the same spot – we must produce to progress!

God is in the business of increasing His people. He didn’t create us for us to be stagnant, He created us to multiply, increase and be in abundance; He doesn’t plan for us to be “few”. When God increases us, He steps us up; our past will not be more than the present. Our present year must be better than the last, we step up.

COMFORT is good-feeling, cheerfulness, enjoyment. The opposite of comfort is sorrow, when God comforts you; He blesses you without adding sorrow. Comfort also means pleasure, peacefulness, and a good well-being.When increase joins with greatness and comfort, you become a wonder; all that happens around you will wow your friends and family.


*Praise and worship*
Prayer Guide:
1. Powers saying NO to increase in my life, you are a liar, I waste you by fire.
2. In Jesus name, I break the horns and limiting powers arresting my increase.
3. My destiny, receive the baptism of the grace for increase and greatness in Jesus name.
4. I waste the wasters in my life in Jesus name.
5. Power of God for progressive all round increase, rest upon my life in Jesus name.
6. Every power assigned to reduce my destiny to nothing, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Power of God for generational blessings, my life is available, rest upon me.
8. Break off of my life limitations and restrictions placed on my life by any evil spirits in the name of Jesus.
9. Bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast. Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from evil in Jesus name.
10. Enlarge my steps so I can receive Your wealth and prosperity in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All round News