Monday 16 March 2020

Today, I command every stigma of 'No Mercy' in your life to disappear in the name of Jesus Christ.


 MONDAY 16TH MARCH, 2020_

*YOU ARE PREFERRED*



*SCRIPTURAL READING:*
And they prayed ,and said, thou lord which knowest the heart of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, that he may take apart of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. And they gave forth their lost; and the lot fell upon Mathias and he was numbered with the eleven Apostles.
In a bid to replace Judas, the disciples cast their lots on two people and it fell on Mathias.
You might be applying for a Job alongside others? Are you over due for promotions? Be assured that you shall be picked.
*Praise & worship*


PRAYER POINTS

1. Every program  of almost getting there, but never get there in my bloodline be nullified in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord Jesus , let my name be shortlisted for sudden miracle before the end of this month in Jesus name
3. Make me most preferred among my Peers oh lord
4. Battles assigned to make me fall before my enemies, you’re a lair, die in the name of Jesus.
5. Expectation of hell fire over my life, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Every evil flow, into my life from foundation idolatry, dry up by the blood of Jesus.
7. I retrieve my blessings, from the grip of any shrine or altar, in Jesus’ name.
8. O Lord, sprinkle Your water upon me and wash me clean from all pollution in my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, arise by Your power and glory, deliver my family from collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.
10. God, make everything the enemy has said is impossible in my life, possible, in the name of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All round News