Wednesday 13 February 2019

The Bible says that the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10).

We’ve all experienced excruciating loss in this life whether it was something that belonged to you or a relationship that didn’t quite last. Can you remember the agonizing feeling when you realized the magnitude of what was taken from you? 

Now imagine you’re given the opportunity to not only reestablish what was lost but to also gain more.

What a gift!
The Bible says that the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10). 

But because we serve a faithful God, we also find in Scripture that He wants to abundantly restore what we’ve lost:



Think of a season in your life where you felt deprived or defeated by the enemy.
Maybe your health was jeopardized, your purity was stolen, or you felt void of joy.

Perhaps you’re walking through that season right now.

I assure you, God wants you to live life in all its fullness.
It is easy to lose hope in periods of suffering.

When we hold onto the Lord’s promises and reclaim what has been taken from us, we will receive double the return, which results in a life replete with blessings and restoration. We must fight for what is ours and steward it well.

Will you declare this promise over your life right now? No matter the extent of your loss, God is able to renew and take it back.
#STANDOUT

1 comment:



  1. A testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man PROPHET EHIAGWINA have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lovely Husband home, and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in same similar problem to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: prophetehiagwina @ gmail .com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2348139182295 thank so much prophet ehiagwina
    This prophet can cure ailments:
    Hsv2
    Cancer
    Diabetes

    ReplyDelete

All round News