Tuesday 10 March 2020

Another Year of Gratefulness - Happy Birthday To Myself

Another Year of Gratefulness

It’s another year of boundless joy!
It’s another year with a grateful heart.
The more I think, the more I’ll thank
The one above who’s been my all in all!




It’s been His help through all my days
He’s been the strength that carried me through
Without whom I’m worthy to be called a living soul.
And here I am, with appreciations I can’t utter!

The Journey Up Here
I’ve had to push through even when all odds were against me.
I’ve had to look forward even when my past beckoned on me.
I’ve put on the winning Armour and have fought through.

I’ve given to hope when the best option was to give up.
I’ve been the strong me over the years and now it’s worth the decision!
I’ve been my own critics and my best of fans.
In all, it’s worth it being me and today I celebrate myself for that…


Happy Birthday to me and myself
The shepherd in charge CCC Genesis global

3 comments:

  1. U are March born?, no wonder. Greater you man of God. Happy birthday to you sir.am Happy to be of same month with you. God in his mercy will give you that Grace to continue gracefully before him,in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The system of your last Sunday service was extraordinarily confirmed. More Grace in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

      Delete

All round News