Monday 9 March 2020

*CCC GENESIS GLOBAL DAILY LIGHT DEVOTIONAL GUIDE* MONDAY 9TH, MARCH 2020._


*YOUR RESULT WILL OVER WEIGH YOUR EFFORTS*

*SCRIPTURAL READING:*

A little shall become thousands and a small one a strong nation. ( ISAIAH 60: 22).
When a little seed is planted, if watered as expected it will surely produce a great tree (Luke 13: 18- 21). In as much you do not take God out of your affairs, it is of surety that your input will be more than your output. All we need is to be diligent in our work and business and see how God make your effort incomparable to your result.

*Praise & worship*

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, let every little efforts I make yield bountiful
2. Lord destroy every harvest devours in my life in Jesus name.
3. Who ever has vow that my efforts in life will not yield fruit die in Jesus name.
4. Lord grant me grace to flourish like the palm tree in Jesus name.
5. Let everything that is not GLORIFYING you in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord waste my wasters in Jesus name
7. Power from above occupy my life and make me productive in the might name of Jesus.
8. Every covenant of basket wasting my efforts be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. I shall not end my life in wastage in Jesus name.
10. My life shall not be like that of a snake with no impact in the name

No comments:

Post a Comment

All round News